CLICK TO CALL
New Buck Chimney Services, a locally owned and respected company, has been a certified leader in the Ark-La-Tex for over 20 years for chimney sweeping, restoration, relining, waterproofing, and masonry repairs. We are the only CSIA certified chimney company in the Ark-La-Tex with over 20 years experience. We offer customers carefree peace of mind and safety when it comes to their chimney and fireplace needs. New Buck Chimney Services focuses on superior customer service by exceeding our customers’ expectations on a continual basis and it is proven by our 5 star rating. Our work ethic is hands down the best available in the local area. Due to expansion and growth, we are seeking to recruit another career minded, ambitious individual to work with our excellent staff in a full time position. As a company, we are committed to the success of our people and have built our organization around the belief that we don’t tolerate mediocrity. We will give you our best every minute of every day.
To assist our professional technicians in all duties including performing sweeps, inspections, and repairs. Provide unparalleled excellent customer service.
- Honesty – We believe in being truthful and portraying things as they truly are with all those we come in contact with and treating each other with respect and dignity.
- Integrity – Not only do we have strong moral and ethical values, but we also promise to provide the best service available. Our actions prove it by providing superior customer service which exceeds our customer’s expectations on a continual basis. We do it in a happy and positive way.
- Compassion – We believe in using our gifts, talents, and blessings to help others in a caring way so all involved see the solution as something that was positive. The solution should leave us all with a feeling that everything performed was done with the best interest of all those involved.
- Be personable and provide excellent customer service
- Pay attention to details
- Be organized
- Have clear oral and written communication
We Are Willing To Train You To:
- Be able to sweep chimneys and perform level 1-3 inspections
- Keep vehicle clean, stocked, and organized
- Perform masonry repairs
- Reline chimneys with a stainless steel liner
- Be able to weatherproof chimneys
- Fill out and turn in daily reports as well as writing proposals
- Measure for and install chimney caps
- Applicant should have experience in customer service
- Applicant should have experience working in a team oriented environment
This position offers:
- Paid holidays
- Advancement opportunities
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Opportunity to earn bonuses
Email Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line put “Job 1.”