When you’re searching for a service provider, it can be difficult to wade through all the information you find on the web. Oftentimes a business provides exceptional service, but falls short of pleasing the customer with their professionalism and customer courtesy. Service businesses don’t always have a good reputation for being customer-service oriented, but a select few still put the customer first. We don’t want you to settle at New Buck Chimney Services. When we enter a customer’s home, we do so with the highest level of professionalism and common courtesy. It’s what has kept us in business for over twenty years.
Choosing a Professional
In today’s world of social media and review sites, there is more than just products sales, installation, pricing, and services. Customers want a positive experience all around! Choosing a certified professional is important, but doing some extra homework to also look for an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau will mean you get the best experience.
The Better Business Bureau accreditation and our A+ rating means many things:
- At New Buck Chimney Services we build trust by establishing and maintaining a positive track record in the market place.
- Adhering to standards of advertising and marketing.
- Being honest about the services represented and discloses all material terms.
- Transparency with customers regarding the nature, location, and ownership of the company as well as expectations, services, policies, guarantees, and warranties.
- Abides by all written and verbal agreements.
- Responsive to phone call and marketplace disputes swiftly and responsibly.
- Protects personal and sales data from any mishandling, and collects information only as needed.
- Approaches all business dealings, transactions, and commitments with integrity.
Certified By The CSIA
We are proud to be members and certified chimney sweeps of the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) because this business is about putting the customer first. Our first priority, always, is the safety and comfort of our customers in Shreveport and surrounding areas. For many companies, this might superseded customer courtesy and professionalism, but we believe they are both important.
As CSIA members, we strive to educate the public on matters of fire and chimney safety. This requires trust and communication between our company and our community. Part of our customer service policy is to read our customer reviews, even poor ones. Why? In this industry, even a bad experience can lead a customer to hire another, less qualified service provider. We want our customers to get the best service and best experience overall, every time.
For information about and service for your chimney system, inspection, repair, or replacement, you can trust the expertise and professionalism of New Buck Chimney Services. Call a service representative today or schedule your appointment online.